Friday, October 17, 2014

A Series and a Movie, The Minifigures Kind

A week has passed since the last additions to my minifig collection.  So, it was time once again to scout for other minifigs.  Within an hour of looking around, I was able to buy two complete sets of Lego Minifigures series.

I was able to buy the complete set of the Lego Minifigures Series 6.  This series was released in the first half of 2012.  Since this set is almost three years old, I bought them as a set with each minfigure already out of their blind packs and sold in individual transparent plastic bags.



Lego Minifigures Series 6 Blind Pack
Lego Minifigures Series 6 Set 

The second set that I was able to buy was the Lego Minifigures The LEGO Movie Series.  This series was released early this year just before the movie "The LEGO Movie" was released in theaters.  The characters in this series can be seen in the movie. 

Even though I bough my niece  a couple of the blind packs early this year, I never bought one for myself.  So  now, instead of buying individual blind packs, I just bought the entire set.  I was able to buy the set in pre-determined blind packs, so no problem with getting duplicates.



Lego Minifigures The LEGO Movie Blind Pack

Lego Minifigures The LEGO Movie Set

Thirty-two new additions to my minifigures collection coming from a normal series and a series with a movie.  A nice haul to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment