Saturday, October 18, 2014

From Blind Packs to the Polybags

Buying the Lego Minifigures series blind packs in my opinion is the cheapest way to collect minifigs.  Another cheap way to collect minifigs is buying the minifigure polybags.  The advantage of buying the polybags is that the polybags provide a way to buy the minifigures that are part of the licensed themes.  The polybags are basically like mini sets.  Most of the polybags have a minifigure with some small vehicle or some small equipment also included.

When I bought the Lego Minifigures Series 6 set the other day, I also bought the Lego The Lone Ranger polybag 30260 Lone Ranger's Pump Car.  The polybag included a Lone Ranger minifigure and a small pump car.  This is my first minifigure from the The Lone Ranger theme.  As for the pump car, I don't know if it will fit on the train tracks that come with Lego train sets.



30260 Lone Ranger's Pump Car (polybag front)
30260 Lone Ranger's Pump CarSet
Lone Ranger minifig

I hope to buy more polybags in the future to add more minifigures from the different Lego themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment