Friday, October 3, 2014

Back to the Future

I was always a big fan of the Back to the Future trilogy.  So, coming across the 21103 The DeLorean Time Machine Set got me excited.  I was in the middle of buying the The Simpsons minifigures when I noticed the box set.
21103 The DeLorean Time Machine (box front) 

The Back to the Future set is a CUUSOO set.  It is the 4th project to be made under the partnership of LEGO and CUUSOO.  That partnership has now been integrated into Lego called the LEGO Ideas.  For more information on LEGO Ideas, please visit their website.  

A nice thing about this set is that the DeLorean car can be made to resemble the DeLorean car featured in each of the three Back to the Future movies.


DeLorean Time Machine 

Aside from the cool DeLorean car, the box set also included minifigs of Marty McFly and Doc Emmett Brown.  I really wanted to include the two minifigs in my collection so I just bought the box set.

Marty minifig and Doc Brown minifig

No comments:

Post a Comment